3 januari 2011

Creative Scrappers #137 - No Leaf Clover

Since I'm participating in a challenge at an English speaking website, I might as well post in English. I made this layout inspired by my friend Mahlin, who featured song lyrics in one of her recent blog posts. I love this song by Metallica, and I felt that I might learn something from not using a photo on my layout.

I've interpreted sketch #137 over at Creative Scrappers. I don't really know what to do with circles in my projects, so for this layout I traced the edge of a cookie plate that was just the right size, and then stuck little alpha stickers around the circle, spelling out a part of the song lyric. It turned out rather well, I think.



So, here's my layout, complete with some close-ups of my circle and my little journaling bubble.

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...